Life isn’t meant to be lived alone, but in community with others. The Christian word for community is “fellowship.” Sunny Hills Church is a family that cares for one another and depends upon one another for help and encouragement. None of us are perfect … but we love each other anyway. We want to see God working through each other.
Fellowship means we greet each other warmly on Sundays and meet in homes during the week. We give smiles to our kids and just try to make it feel like “home.”
Check out our blog for any upcoming fellowship activities you might enjoy.
Weekly fellowship / small group activities:
- Monday, “Sip n Stitch” knitting group at Starbucks, 5:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, women’s Bible study on “heaven”, 10:00 a.m. at church.
- Tuesday, guitar group at church, 5:00 p.m. For beginners and seasoned players.
- Wednesday, sermon based small groups, 9:00 a.m. (includes breakfast) and 6:30 p.m.
- Thursday, men’s small group with breakfast, 6:00 a.m. at church.
- Thursday, praise team rehearsal at church at 6:00 p.m.
- Saturday, 10:00 a.m., Hiking group. Place varies.