Sunny Hills Church public services are suspended due to our National Health Emergency.
- Check out our Online Services Page to participate in worship virtually.
- Pastor Alan will be live on Facebook at 11:00 am to pray and connect with our church family. The sermon is pre-recorded and contained in our online worship service.
- Our small groups are using Zoom to meet virtually. Contact us to request a Zoom invite for 9 am or 6:30 pm Zoom Groups.
Life is best enjoyed in the company of good friends. Let’s be creative about staying connected during this season of “social distancing.”
Everybody wants the most out of life and we all could use a bit of help climbing up some of the challenges we face. A good church family helps connect us with the support and encouragement we need to move ahead.
We help ordinary people experience full life in Christ.
Sunny Hills wants to equip you to discover and enjoy the fullness of life that Jesus intends for us to experience. At Sunny Hills Church you can expect:
- Easy to understand Bible teaching relevant to the lives of ordinary people.
- A small group ministry that builds friendships and pulls us forward.
- Worship experiences designed to connect us to the Lord as a church family.
- Fellowship and community events that are fun and inviting.
A caring and casual church family.
Life is hard, and it has its share of bumps and bruises. Sunny Hills is a caring and casual community that will listen and support people. We provide a safe and welcoming place to investigate the claims of Jesus and grow in your relationship with Him.
What can I expect on Sunday mornings?
Sunday mornings at Sunny Hills are encouraging and friendly. We offer a “no pressure” approach to faith. Take it slow, or dive right in, it’s your choice. Donuts and coffee are ready at 9:00 a.m. if you’d like to come early and meet some new friends. The service begins at 9:30 and lasts one hour. There are separate classes for nursery, preschool, and elementary aged children … or you may have them sit with you in the adult service. We teach practical lessons from the Bible that make sense to ordinary people. Our music is fresh and inspiring. We dress casually and enjoy laughing and smiling.