Thank you so much for allowing your child to attend Wyldlife Summer Camp with us NEXT week! We are so excited that we are finally able to get back to normal and so excited that your child gets to experience an incredible week at Rockbridge with us.
I wanted to pass along some information prior to leaving.
We plan to leave from the Walmart parking lot (the portion directly across from the Wendy’s) on Thursday, July 15th at 10:30 AM and will return around 3PM on Sunday, July 18th!
Would you take a few minutes to fill out this ONLINE HEALTH FORM for your child? This will be due prior to leaving. If you need a paper copy, please let us know. Our area number is VA234 and the camp is Rockbridge.
If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to Alex, our Area Director, at 434-806-2577 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Some things your child will want to pack:
- Linens: pillow, blanket, sleeping bag or sheets, and towel
- Swim suit and towel for the pool
- Hang out clothes for around camp (t-shirts and shorts)
- Tennis shoes for running around
- An outfit that can get messy
- Any red or green t-shirt/clothes
- Spending $$ for the camp store and the snack bar
- A reusable mask or 4 disposable masks (we will be required to wear masks indoors for club and when not eating meals)
Here’s the list of who’s going:
We are going to have the best time at Wyldlife camp and we can’t wait!!! If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask.
Wythe County Young Life