A nationwide effort to care for the needs of children is coming to Sunny Hills Church. In fact, this effort is expanding throughout our region.
For more information check out the website: https://www.careportal.org/.
Here’s how it works:
- A child with a need (food security, a bed, school supplies, anything really) is identified by a local child-helping organization.
- The need is published to local churches who are willing to help.
- The church asks its people, “can we help this situation?”
- If “yes,” the church responds to the published request saying “we can do this.”
- The church fulfills the need directly with the family.
It’s just a simple way of connecting people with needs to people who have the heart to meet needs.
Contact us if you’d like to get involved or receive more information.