Thanks for visiting our website. Sunny Hills is a casual, contemporary, and caring church in Wytheville, Virginia. Our purpose is to “help ordinary people experience full life in Christ.” Looking for a family friendly church in Wytheville? Give Sunny Hills a try!
Here’s some stuff we’re doing:
Sunday morning …
- Donuts and Coffee: Served before church services Sundays at 9:00 a.m. Great time to meet some new friends.
- Worship Service: Sundays at 9:30 to 10:30 a.m.
- Sunday School for kids:Sundays at 9:30 to 10:30 a.m.
- Praise Team Rehearsal. After church from about 10:45 to Noon.
- Ladies’ Starbucks Knitting Group. 5:00 p.m. It’s more conversation and fellowship, but if you like to knit, or want to learn, that’s an added bonus!
- Ladies’ Bible Study 9:00 a.m. at church. We’re currently studying the Book of Ephesians.
- Adult sermon-based small group Bible study: 9:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. and again from 6:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. at church. Evening group does not meet on the 3rd Wednesdays.
- Maroon Backpack Ministry: Third Wednesdays from 6:00 to 7:00 p.m., at the packing warehouse located next to the Open Door Cafe.
- Praise Team Rehearsal: We go over the songs for Sunday and work on upcoming music. We pray for one another and sometimes just get a little silly.
- WyldLife Campaigners: Our middle school kids enjoy meeting at 7:30 on the first and third Thursdays of the school year at Scott Memorial Middle School (in Mrs. Wilder’s room). Donuts, chocolate milk, Bible study, and some great friendship time. Need a ride? Hit up one of the WyldLife leaders with a text.