Sunny Hills Church Wedding Policy
We are grateful for your interest in being married through the ministry of Sunny Hills Church. God is the author of love and marriage and we’re excited with you about your plans. These policies are designed to help communicate well some important principles we have.
- A church wedding is different than a secular wedding. Jesus is the difference.
- Weddings at Sunny Hills are reserved for regular attenders or members of the church. It is important to celebrate your wedding vows in your community of faith.
- Advance planning is required for a church wedding. A 3 month notice is required so the necessary premarital counseling can be completed.
- Use of the facility is provided at no charge. It is the responsibility of the bride and groom to ensure the facility is respected and cleaned after use. Specific items to be aware of are:
- No tobacco is allowed inside of buildings and no alcohol is allowed on the property.
- Use of red or purple punch isn’t allowed due to the carpet stains that occur.
- It’s a great idea to take photos of the seating prior to set up so it can be replaced properly.
- Any damage to the building will be billed to the bride and groom.
- It’s a day of celebration and joy … have fun and enjoy the use of the building!
- Be sure to schedule the building in advance, including your rehearsal and reception if necessary.
If you have any questions, please contact the church office at 276-228-7599.