Our worship theme for 2021 is “the Cross.” It is the enduring symbol of God’s action in our world. When the distractions and delays of life discourage us, there stands the Cross to remind us that God is at work, powerfully moving the Kingdom of God forward.
God is all-powerful. God is perfectly fair. God is morally pure. Because God is GOD it is right that we worship Him. The word worship means “to submit” to God because you think He is worthy of your devotion.
How do you submit to God? It is a matter of choice. You decide to allow God to influence your thinking and behavior. You say, “God, I invite you to be my Leader.” And then, you follow Him. It’s not much more complex than that.
Worship is not just for Sundays … but for everyday life during the week. Our submission to God’s leadership means our relationships and activities will come under His influence, and that will make life more meaningful and enjoyable.
You can expect a casual and practical worship service at Sunny Hills. We sing contemporary praise to the Lord and then study the Bible together, applying God’s wisdom to everyday life situations. Give Sunny Hills a try, you may just discover the missing key to the life you’re looking for.
Information for your first visit at Sunny Hills:
- The restrooms are located down the left side of the main hallway.
- Infant and preschooler care is down the main hallway on the left. We are delighted to care for your little ones!
- Our children’s and preschool activities take place during the adult service so you and your kids will have a great time. We will help you get your kids settled in. If you prefer having your kids with you during worship, that’s fine too.
- Please take a moment to complete an information card and place it in the offering basket at the end of the service.
- Please do not feel obligated to participate in the offering. The offering is only for our members and regular attenders who support the vision and purpose of Sunny Hills Church.
- Feel free to hang around after the service today to enjoy some refreshments and meet some new friends.
- We enjoy having visitors at Sunny Hills, and we respect your privacy … please let us know if you’d like for us to follow up your visit with a personal visit or phone call.
- Sit back, relax, and enjoy the service!